Did you know that you could invite users to view reports generated by Freespee? In an organisation, data sharing is very important so that there is complete visibility and transparency of activities and their results. Many times, one person only needs to view the data while another needs to process it further. It does get tedious when you have to pull out 5 different reports for the same data, to share it with all the people concerned. This feature is extremely helpful, not just to share data with people within your organisation but also with external contacts like an agency. When adding a contact, you can choose the rights that you wish to grant to this user and also select the level of data that you want to share.
If you have the write access to your account, you have the permission to add a user. The provision to add a new user to your account is available under the Settings menu. To add a new user, follow the simple instructions as mentioned below.
- Once inside the Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom and click on ‘New User’. This will expand into a form.
- Input an email address that belongs to the person you wish to add, as shown in the image.
- Choose whether or not to grant write access to this user by clicking on the appropriate button as indicated in the image
- Select the kind of monthly report that you wish to share with this user by clicking the appropriate button. You can choose to share
- No monthly reports at all
- A short one page summary
- Or a full extended version with complete source information
- Click on ‘Create User’ to complete.
On completing the above process, an automated email will be sent to the user on the email address, to complete the set up process. Freespee is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your data remains available only to you and the people you choose to share it with. You can delete users or modify rights given to them anytime.
Go ahead and share data with people and make the information flow easily. We hope that you like the tip for this month. Please share your views with us by commenting on the post or just email email@example.com for more information.